Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 2

I apologize for not updating sooner, blame it on my laziness. Part of the reason is that I wanted to upload a video, but I knew that would take some time to get set up, and I simply didn't feel like taking the time to do it. But here's a new post!
The Lord blessed our VBS, which is now over. Over 80 children attended the VBS, and they heard the message of the gospel in both English and Kannada. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the children, and it was a pleasure to serve the Lord in this way.
This week, we will be preparing for our musical gospel presentation which will take place on Saturday afternoon here at Covenant BPC. My father is also busy getting ready for his seminars which he will teach Mon-Fri evenings at the church. He will be focusing on the unique aspects of the Christian faith that stood out to him when he was a new Christian in hopes that others will be able to relate to them.
I'll update more - we're about to go out and I wanted to make this quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment